Here’s a low calorie omelette recipe to incorporate in your low calorie diet and clean-eating lifestyle
Omlettes are always a good idea. You can put anything you have a taste for together in an egg. While they are tasty, they can be fattening as well. Here’s how to cut out unwanted calories in your Omlette:
- You will need 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Teaspoon of extra light olive oil
- a cup full of fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup of minced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of minced red onions (optional)
- 1/2 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 slice of American cheese from the deli
- a small pan (for the perfect shape)
*To start, grab a bowl and crack your egg.
*Mix the milk in with it until the texture is smooth.
*Heat the pan on medium high.
*Put the extra light olive oil in the pan as it heats up.
*Spread it around pan.
*Once it you can feel the heat from the palm of your hands, go ahead and pour the milk and eggs in.
*Lay mushrooms flat on half of Omlette.
*sprinkle your onions on the other half.
*add tomatoes and spinach on the mushrooms.
*break your slice of cheese up and lay pieces on top of the onions. (Opposite side)
*fold the Omlette in half to melt the cheese.
*salt/pepper to taste